Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stuffed Sandwiches

16 oz. boneless ham (I just buy sliced ham for sandwiches)
1- 4.25 oz. can chopped olives
5-6 oz. sweet pickle relish
1/2 lb. cheddar cheese
1 dozen hard rolls.

In a meat grinder (I use the attachment for my Kitchen Aid). Grind the ham and cheese. (The key is to make sure you have more ham than cheese). Then add the olives and pickle relish and mix well.
Then take your rolls and cut them open. Take out a little bit of the bread in the top and put a large spoon full of the filling into the roll. Then wrap the roll up in tinfoil. Place them in the oven on 200. You just want to leave them in there long enough to melt the cheese.

2 comments:

top knot extensions said...

I remember you making these when we lived together and I LOVED them. I am going to make them this wek!!!

Anna Marks said...

Thanks Sarah! They are good without heating them as well!! Yummy, my mom used to make them!!