Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Buffalo Chicken Salad

I came up with this salad and Dan insists it is the best salad he has ever had. It is really good if I do say so myself. It was just stuff I had so you can always add more.


Tyson Chicken Breast Fillets
Buffalo wing sauce (I use Buffalo Wild Wings mild sauce- it is my favorite)
Tri-Color tortilla strips (found in the salad toppings section)
Shredded Parmesan cheese
Blue cheese or ranch dressing
Lettuce

I cooked the chicken according to the package directions. Then cut them up and tossed them in the buffalo sauce so they were coated. Then put lettuce and baby spinach (I always add baby spinach to my salads, you don't have to). Put some parmesan cheese, tortillas strips, then put the chicken on top. I gave Dan blue cheese dressing and I used ranch but it is just personal preference.
That is it. It was super fast and super easy and so good. If you like buffalo sauce you have to try it!

No comments: