Sunday, April 13, 2008

White Chocolate Chippers

Photo By Addison
Okay, guys, I am finally posting a recipe. You all know I love cookies, and since my departure from Arizona, I have missed Paradise Bakery and the White Chocolate Chippers. (and the tomato soup, and the choc. chip cookies....I digress!). I have revised this recipe to try and fill that void (Addison gives it two thumbs up....she is helping me blog this)
White Chocolate Chippers
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. shortening
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 c. sugar
3/4 c. Hershey's DARK cocoa
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour (approx.)
2 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 c. white chocolate chips (or less)
1/2 c. chopped walnuts (opt....I just love nuts)
Beat butter, shortening, sugars, and cocoa, add eggs and vanilla, then add dry ingredients.
I usually chill dough for a while...this gives me an opportunity to eat more of it! :)
Roll into small balls, bake at 350, for 10 mins.

No comments: