Friday, August 7, 2009

Didn't your mom teach you to share?

Okay this is a funny story. I got a call the other day from a very old, dear friend whom I love dearly. She told me that she was looking at our family recipe blog and found the greatest thing ever. (come to find out there are many who frequent this recipe blog who are not related to me)
Long story short: Her visiting teacher makes the greatest rice krispie treats. This friend (who will rename nameless....is that okay Jodi?)has requested the recipe many times but she won't share the recipe. This girl won't even share the recipe with her 80 year old grandmother. So low and behold she stumbles onto our recipe blog and finds it. She was thrilled. She said she was going to make them that night, take them and leave them on her door step with a note that said, "na na na na na". (actually I think the note was my idea)

So she asked me to "thank Melissa" for posting this recipe and that "you will never know how grateful she was."

I laughed really hard because I know people who just don't know how to share!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET! Glad I could be of service:) Spread the "top secret" recipe like wildfire! I've never had Rice Krispy Treats like my MIL's before & I'm glad someone else likes them too.